Friday, January 28, 2011

To Dance


I really want to dance right now. Be it to The Chariot or Crystal Castles.
I don't even know if it's dancing I desire. I think it's just physical exertion of some sort.
Non-competitive mind you.

I've had 3 staggeringly good conversations over the last 3 days with 3 very different people on 3 very different topics, and I feel fresh. or refreshed. rejuvenated?

The first happened on Wednesday and was more of a collection of 'get-to-know-you' conversations that ranged from friends to free will verses divine pre-ordination. So honest and enjoyable.
I blame this person for my current uber-stoked outlook on life.

The next was last night/this morning, and it was mostly a dissection of a few select people and the way they interact with the world. So solid it was like being clobbered with a brick wall in the most positive way possible.

The 3rd was just an exchange of idea's with someone with whom I disagreed about on quite a few issues, but it was so civil that it had a quiet air of beauty to it.

Now then, I feel as tho if I don't have another epic conversation tomorrow I'll go into withdrawal.

Here's a photo that I like.
Has nothing to do with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment