Thursday, April 7, 2011

So Frustrated

This week has been incredibly unhelpful, and an ambiguous blog will patch things up. Maybe.

Basically, I'm annoyed because I got what I desperately wanted like 3 years ago, and it sucks. Discontent breeds discontent.
I actually got a lot that I wanted, and it's annoying because it either a) does not bring the type of satisfaction I convinced myself it could, or b)the things I wanted have all combined into one disastrous amalgamation where I am not objectively doing anything wrong, but the outcome is horrendous.
What's worse is that I don't fully get it.

And I'm annoyed that I'm even writing this in the vain effort that you'll see it and have some useful advice.

I'll probably delete this, since personal issues belong with friends or in therapy, not online.

But I might keep it as a reference point.

No comments:

Post a Comment