Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Orchestras

Tonight I had the feeling that the events leading up to where I was had been orchestrated. Things just fit together perfectly, everything, from ethereal things like emotions to more concrete things like physical bodies, where all in the exact right spot not just tonight but over the last few weeks.

I used the word orchestrated, and I started to think of the etymology (origin, basically) of the word. Well, I basically invented one, and it's probably correct.
I just thought of an orchestra- basically a large ensemble of musicians, all with their own small part to play, all of which work together in perfect harmony for the final effect of a symphony, a work of art.
I feel like God has been the orchestrator to the musicians of events that have been played over the last weeks, and I am the symphony. Or, I'm just being heavily moved by the symphony. Either way, it's awesome and I'm loving it. I'm understanding more, seeing more, trusting more, realizing that there is in fact MORE than what I've become accustomed to.

It's a breathtaking experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment