Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Lack Of Adventure That Winter Brings

I hate winter.
It kills things.
Mostly my will to live, but aside from that and all things green and happy, it also slaughters the opportunity for adventure.
In the summer, it's as easy as saying "Lets go for a walk and break into that house yonder."
In the winter, you need to be wearing the right coat, the right shoes so as not freeze off your darling toes, et al... Even the pickings for dumpster diving are worse in the winter.

In the winter, there is so much less inspiration floating around. This is really going nowhere, and I blame the temperature decline outside for that.

I think I shall spend today curled up in a ball, drinking tea, watching movies and reading Observatory Mansions by Edward Carrey. So far, it seems amazing.

Oh, also, my first art exhibit is opening next week on Thursday. You should come.

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm behind in reading your blog, but lets do a photo shoot in the snow... That should make winter a bit happier. And yes, I want to do it while you've got your shiner. It will add color to the photos.

    ReplyDelete