Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Circuit Bending

I recently got into Circuit Bending, and managed to convince my art teacher to let me bend a turtle for our sculpture unit, but I have to formulate a solid opinion on circuit bending.
(For those curious as to an explanation, see here: http://www.anti-theory.com/soundart/circuitbend/ )
On one hand, it's incredibly refreshing. It requires all of one's attention, which can be incredibly calming; the downside however is that interruptions are around 5,000 times more annoying then stubbing your toe.

The real, real point of this is is that I just attached two LED's, that I salvaged from another toy, onto my turtle for art, and I was very pleased with myself and felt like sharing.

The End.
(review of Underoath's new album up once I've listened to it a few more times).

No comments:

Post a Comment