Friday, November 26, 2010

Long Live The Chariot

I went and saw The Chariot last night. Again. I wish it could be a weekly experience, but sadly, today is there last leg of the tour, and I'm working.

drat.

I tried capturing some video on my nano, but I missed the best parts because I was too busy being blown away to remember that I should record it. This is a more whimsical moment from the night:


"Oh, my mic cord is stuck? I'll just pirouette while our merch guy untangles it."

(Sorry it's sideways.)

Another reason to love them: They're incredibly friendly and modest. They introduce themselves, hug, ask questions, show interest. Very Georgian.

I picked up 2 of their CD's, so a review of one or both should be coming... Once I review Underoath... and A Day To Remember.

hmmm...

On the plus side, excellent friends are home this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment